Thursday, June 6, 2013

I Heard you Play on the Radio

Hi, I think you mentioned this before but I'm not sure how to find it, I want to lighten my hair naturally, how would I go about doing that? To make it brighter/lighter? (Thanks in advance!)

LEMON JUIIICEEEE AND SUNLIGHT!  That's what I do :D

And now the story of a madman who lost his box, and the one...













And now the story of a madman who lost his box, and the one family who had no choice but to let him into their model home. It's…a very strange show.

image

akupitiyo: nodaybuttodaytodefygravity: reclusivewanker: m-ignon: dreamboatsandtrenchcoats: Inste...

akupitiyo:

nodaybuttodaytodefygravity:

reclusivewanker:

m-ignon:

dreamboatsandtrenchcoats:

Instead of saying motherfucker you can just say Oedipus

Half of our generation wouldn't even understand that

yes you are right the thousands of notes on this post prove how ignorant our generation is. only you are intelligent. you are the chosen one.

only real Ancient Greek kids would understand

reblog if ur a tru 650BC kid

Have you tried the brazilian hair treatment? Did that not work out?

It's not worth the money in my opinion.  For me, I have a LOT of hair, and it's really unmanageable.  Though the Japanese straightening is more expensive it lasts 5 times as long and better for my hair.    

Zhelly as JackTobie as ToothianaPhoto by Katie





Zhelly as Jack
Tobie as Toothiana
Photo by Katie

You're a bit of a mystery to me.



















You're a bit of a mystery to me.

Do you make all your cosplay outfits? If so, how long have you been making them and where do you usually get the material for them from? (btw, I've been following you on deviantArt for a while and your outfits are my absolute favorites)

I make around 95% of my outfits, I've only ever commissioned one costume… and I've had friends make costumes as returning favors, or presents, and I've won a few costumes from contests.   I usually get my fabric from online or Joann Fabrics, preferably in person… ordering fabric online that needs to be a specific color can get messy.  

Homeland - Ukraine by *CourtoonXIII



Homeland - Ukraine by *CourtoonXIII

gruntledandhinged: ALL of this. Encourage people to try new...



gruntledandhinged:

ALL of this. Encourage people to try new words, to mess them up, to experiment with vocabulary, to learn complicated adjectives and verbs and nouns, because words are fun.

Also, don't be a jerk.

Ukraine  Photos - HytheEditing - CourtoonXIII









Ukraine 

Photos - Hythe
Editing - CourtoonXIII

hythe: midnightcosplay: Inuyasha Colossalcon 2012 We finally...













hythe:

midnightcosplay:

Inuyasha Colossalcon 2012

We finally got our Inu photos back! :D so excited! just in time too!

Sango as me, Kilala made by me
with Bangarang Cosplay crew:

  • Immortal Phil as Inuyasha
  • Rowen as Kagome
  • Etheodoreal as Koga

Photos by LJinto

Facebook~Deviantart~Etsy~Twitter

This makes me so nostalgic! All of you look like you stepped right out of the anime~! *O*

Photo





solo-forever: Booty - YJTV (by InnerMindTheater) 



solo-forever:

Booty - YJTV (by InnerMindTheater)
 

Photo



speedwagonfoundation: codeouroboros: >E3 is june 10th >Nintendo Isn't taking...

speedwagonfoundation:

codeouroboros:

>E3 is june 10th

>Nintendo Isn't taking part

>Nintendo releases Animal Crossing: New Leaf on June 9th so no one will be watching E3

image

image

zhellyzee: Ukraine - Axis Powers Hetalia Photo - Hythe Oh my...



zhellyzee:

Ukraine - Axis Powers Hetalia

Photo - Hythe

Oh my god, Court!!! You finally got to cosplay Ukraine? :D You look absolutely adorable!

AT LONG LAST! I actually was saying during the shoot "IF ONLY THIS WAS YEARS AGO AND ABBY STILL HAD RUSSIA" 

Ukraine - Axis Powers Hetalia Photo - Hythe



Ukraine - Axis Powers Hetalia

Photo - Hythe

midnightcosplay: Inuyasha Colossalcon 2012 We finally got our...













midnightcosplay:

Inuyasha Colossalcon 2012

We finally got our Inu photos back! :D so excited! just in time too!

Sango as me, Kilala made by me
with Bangarang Cosplay crew:

  • Immortal Phil as Inuyasha
  • Rowen as Kagome
  • Etheodoreal as Koga

Photos by LJinto

Facebook~Deviantart~Etsy~Twitter

darknightdudes: Damian has a cute "thinker" face.



darknightdudes:

Damian has a cute "thinker" face.

I don't even know what my sister was trying to say



I don't even know what my sister was trying to say

No comments:

Post a Comment